Bavaria and the Black Forest
October 3-13, 2024
Hosted by Jennifer Nangle - Bursch Travel, Baxter
Discover the hidden gems of Germany on our Enchanting Germany: Black Forest to Bavaria Tour! Venture off the beaten path to explore charming villages steeped in history, savor local delicacies and wines, and immerse yourself in the enchanting beauty of the Black Forest. From the Stuttgart Beer Fest to the exquisite landscapes Bavaria, this tour promises an unforgettable journey through Europe’s cultural and culinary treasures.
- Visit the storybook medieval town of Esslingen with its numerous half-timbered houses.
- Daytrip to two charming French towns: Riquewihr, a picture-perfect medieval village surrounded by vineyards, and Colmar, best known for its architecture built along charming canals.
- Black Forest Open Air Museum.
- Stuttgart’s world-famous Cannstatter-Wasen - one of the world’s largest traditional beer fests.
- Obersalzberg & tour of Hitler's famous Eagle’s Nest.
- An excursion to Salzburg, famed as the birthplace of Mozart and the making of the Sound of Music.
and much much more!
Click here for more details and a copy of the complete brochure. Space for this fully customized tour is limited so don't wait! Contact Jennifer, today!