Travel Advisor - All Locations
Bursch Travel is adding to our team! Seeking a full-time, sales-driven, travel advisor who has a passion for travel and delivering great customer service.
Guided by the company's mission to offer unsurpassed service to travelers, Bursch Travel has branch offices in Greater Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska. Recognized as one of the largest privately-owned travel companies in the Midwest, we have been serving customers since 1956.
Travel Advisor Responsibilities:
- Build and retain client relationships.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Provide priceless advice to world-wide destinations supported by state of the art technology.
- Coordinate inspiring and memorable itineraries for clients by planning and selling domestic and international vacations.
Travel Advisor Requirements:
- Close attention to detail.
- Worldspan, Sabre or Apollo experience not required but considered a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Passion for expanding personal global knowledge and sharing with others. (Training provided)
- International travel experience required.
- Will consider professionals without a travel advisor background if there is practical travel experience. Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field is a plus.
We invite motivated, detail-oriented, self-starters, that are passionate about travel to send a resume and cover letter.