Bursch Travel Answers Your Top 5 Questions About the New CDC Travel Guidelines
As you have likely heard, last week the CDC issued an order requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving from a foreign country, including U.S. citizens.
Bursch Travel advisor, Aime, answers your top 5 questions about these new rules and how they may effect your next vacation.
1. Do the new CDC guidelines effect domestic or international travel?
2. Who needs a negative COVID test?
3. Where do I get my COVID test while on vacation and what does it cost?
4. What type of COVID test do I need?
5. What happens if you test positive?
Ready to take off? Contact your Bursch Travel advisor, today!
*All information is accurate as of the filming date 1.20.2021. Please check with your travel advisor to confirm all current rules and regulations.