Wyoming - Grand Teton & Yellowstone
August 15 - 20, 2024
Hosted by John & Janie Gossen
From a land built on earthquakes, fire and other extreme geological forces, Grand Teton, Yellowstone and Craters of the Moon are now three unique ecosystems covering an area the size of New England. 14,000 ft peaks, broad valleys teeming with wildlife, glaciers, thermal features and barren landscapes are awaiting you.
- Bozeman – West Yellowstone
- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, including Yellowstone Falls
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Scenic 10-mile dinner float trip in Grand Teton National Park
- Boat ride across Jenny Lake and a self-guided hike to Hidden Falls and Inspiration Point
- The famous Jackson Hole Rodeo
Space for this unique national park adventure won't last long so contact your Bursch Travel advisor today!