The World Is Waiting!
The world is waiting... and Hurtigruten can't wait to show it to you! With opportunities to save up to 40% per person, you'll want to take advantage of these exceptional savings and see some of the unique wonders of the world.
The desire to experience the extraordinary is alive in all of us... Whether it's gazing in awe at icebergs of all colors, shapes, and sizes in Antarctica; observing the majestic polar bear floating on an ice floe while hunting for seals in the Svalbard Archipelago; or going below the waterline and discovering another world in the azure waters of the Caribbean, we want to see what's out there. And, with our incredible The World Is Waiting Savings, it's never been easier for you to see some of these most unique wonders of the world.
Through February 28, 2020, all of the destinations we visit are available with savings up to 40% per person! This means you can follow in the footsteps of legendary explorers while crossing the Northwest Passage; cruise along the stunning Norwegian coastline while sampling traditional cuisine and observing the local ways of life; or discover the nooks and crannies of the fascinating shoreline and fjords of Greenland—and beyond!—all while saving big.
The world is waiting... what are you waiting for?
You can enjoy savings to:
• Caribbean & Central America
• North America
• Northwest Passage
• South America
Contact a Bursch Travel office near you. Click here for locations
SAVINGS: THE FINE PRINT
• This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only, on select 2020, 2021, and 2022 departures, is capacity controlled, and subject to change at any time.
• Savings apply to the cruise portion of the package only, and are per person based on double occupancy, in USD ($), and include taxes, fees, and port expenses.
• To book – contact your travel agent.
• This offer is only combinable with the Ambassador and Child offers.
• All expeditions are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Offer is valid December 11, 2019 - February 28, 2020.