Ruby Princess Alaska Cruise - July 14 -21, 2018
Hosted by Krisha and Matt Friede
Ruby Princess is a luminous jewel on the seas and a romantic destination in itself. She offers nearly 900 balconies from which to view the world, an array of entertainment options including Movies Under the Stars®, and sumptuous dining choices from Crown Grill to the International Café.
Ships have been sailing from Seattle to Alaska since the gold rush. Now it’s your turn to follow in the wake of history on a seven-day cruise vacation filled with glacier-carved fjords, forested islets and quaint ports along Alaska’s famed Inside Passage.
- Saturday, July 14 - Depart Seattle, WA - Sails at 4:00PM
- Sunday, July 15 - At Sea
- Monday, July 16 - Juneau, Alaska - 11:00AM – 10:00PM
- Tuesday, July 17 - Skagway - 6:00AM – 8:15PM
- Wednesday, July 18 - Glacier Bay – Cruising - 6:00AM – 3:00PM
- Thursday, July 19 - Ketchikan - 7:00AM – 1:00PM
- Friday, July 20th - Victoria, BC - 7:00AM – 11:59PM
- Saturday, July 21st - Seattle, WA - Disembark - 7:00AM
For complete details and a copy of the brochure click here
To book your cruise online click here.
Or contact one of our Bursch Travel offices. For a location near you click here