Denmark, Norway, Iceland & England
Tour & Cruise
July 5 – 23, 2020
Hosted by: BJ Peterson & Jeff Boehm
Start your vacation in Copenhagen! Spend 3 days touring a real-life fairytale in a city brimming with castles and canals, the magical Tivoli Gardens and famed statue of Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Little Mermaid.”
Next, sail for 14 days aboard the Island Princess through a region where Viking customs flourish and rugged terrain knows no perimeter. The icy waters of the Norwegian Sea, Iceland and Norway echo with the promise of adventure. Discover Iceland, from its blue-tinged hot springs to black sand beaches, and trace the curvature of deep fjords that contour Norway’s landscape.
- Round-trip motor coach transfers from Rochester to Minneapolis airport.
Pre-cruise Copenhagen tour including transfers
- 3 nights accommodations at the Sankt Petri Hotel
- Welcome dinner at Gemyse restaurant in Tivoli
- Gratuities for land tours
- Breakfast daily
- Private guided city tour of Copenhagen, North Sealand and Castles.
14-day cruise- Iceland and Norwegian Fjords aboard the Island Princess
- All meals, (except specialty dining)
- Entertainment aboard ship
- Transfers from ship to London airport
Find more details and a copy of the complete brochure by clicking here!
For information or reservations, please contact BJ Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-281-3652