Now Hiring Full Time Travel Advisor - Gillette, WY
World Wide Travel - A Bursch Travel Company (a MN Top 150 Work Place Employer in 2017 & 2018), is seeking a full-time, sales driven travel agent, who has a passion for travel, loves working with people and can deliver great customer service.
Guided by the company mission to offer unsurpassed service to travelers, Bursch Travel has 18 branch offices in Greater Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming and Nebraska. Bursch Travel has developed into the largest privately owned travel company between the Twin Cities and Seattle!
Travel Advisor Responsibilities:
- Building and retaining client relationships.
- Excellent customer service.
- Provide priceless advice to world-wide destinations supported by state of the art technology.
- Coordinating inspiring, memorable itineraries for clients.
Travel Agent Requirements:
- Close attention to detail
- Worldspan, Sabre or Apollo experience helpful.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion for expanding personal global knowledge and sharing with others!
- International travel experience desired.
We invite interested and enthusiastic applicants who have experience, or are seeking a career, in the travel industry, to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com